BR-Group is the umbrella name of both the European companies BR-Tomassen and the Thai company Bangkok Ranch Co & WinThai.
To be the world's most reputable purveyor of duck products
Sustaining a valuable business platform based on high quality duck-related products, satisfying customer demand as well a benefiting all stakeholders and the public at large
Background of BR Group
BR Group breeds ducks to produce fresh and frozen products for the domestic market and cooked duck meat products for export. Over the years, BR has become a leading international supplier of duck meat products with a wide range of products.
Using modern technology and global hygiene and quality standards, BR's operations are fully integrated, from its own breeding and hatcheries to dedicated third-party contract farms, and then processing various types of chilled and frozen duck meat, as well as raw and cooked parts, whole ducks and feathers.
In response to the avian influenza (AI) outbreak in Thailand in 2004, BR invested in the expansion of its cooking and processing facilities and further improved its hygiene standards, making BR-Group a major player in the European cooked duck market, particularly roast duck. BR-Group is increasingly focusing on developing ready-to-eat products prepared with tasty popular recipes and attractive, convenient packaging for supermarkets in Europe.
Bangkok Ranch Thailand
- The producer in the duck meat industry in Thailand, with more than 40 years in the business.
- Fully integrated duck meat producer, with activities in feed, farm and food modules covering the entire value chain.
- Leading market leader in the Thai duck meat market and exports to more than 30 countries.
BR-Tomassen / Tomassen Duck-To
- Br-Tomassen is a reputable company with a proven track record of more than 60 years.
- Number 1 in Western Europe, with the Netherlands being the third largest duck meat exporter in Europe.
- One of the most advanced duck meat producers in the world, with technological prowess in automated farming and slaughterhouse.